Jason Miller is Co-Founder and Managing Principal at Premier Commercial Real Estate with over 15 years experience, and is widely recognized as one of Long Island’s top commercial real estate professionals. During his career, Mr. Miller has represented a substantial number of satisfied clients and customers, successfully completing an extraordinary number of sales and leasing transactions, totaling several million square feet of space.
Mr. Miller began his real estate career as a Sales Associate at Sutton & Edwards Inc (now Colliers International, LI Inc.) and was quickly promoted to the position of Senior Director, Industrial Properties for Long Island. However, after a number of successful years there, Mr. Miller felt the structure and rigid policies of the larger national real estate brokerage firm, limited his ability to provide the “timely and responsive” flexibility that his customers and clients demanded. So, in October of 2013, along with his partner Jeff Schwartzberg, he created Premier Commercial Real Estate, a brokerage firm strictly focused on delivering ultimate customer service. Premiers’ “easy to do business with” approach, combined with our in-depth and extensive market knowledge, is truly a winning formula/platform that our clients have quickly embraced.
Since Premiers’ inception, Jason and his company have received a number of the industry’s top awards. Some examples include:
- In 2015 Premier was recognized by LIBN as “commercial brokerage company of the year”
- Premier was awarded top honors in 2015 for completing the largest industrial sale transactions in both Nassau County and Suffolk County.
- In 2016 Premier received yet another award, for completing Nassau County’s largest industrial sales transaction.
- In 2016 Jason was chosen from hundreds of candidates to receive LIBN’s prestigious 40 under 40 award, presented to those very few individuals who have made a major impact on Long Islands’ business community.
- Each year over the past decade, Jason has received the Co-Stars’ Power Broker Award.
Today, Mr. Miller is widely recognized as a dedicated, skilled, and highly knowledgeable real estate professional, which has resulted in him being chosen to represent some of Long Island’s largest Landlords, properties and portfolios. He has a proven track-record, representing diverse industrial properties that include Manufacturing Facilities, Distribution/Fulfillment Centers, Warehouses and Research and Development/Flex Facilities. His strong dedication to his clients, as well as his deep knowledge of the industry, have enabled him to satisfy, or even exceed, his client’s operational and financial objectives.
Mr. Miller attended Lynn University where he majored in communications and currently resides in Manhattan with his wife, Brooke, and his young son, Jesse.